Tuesday, September 17, 2013

For the Love of Fall

If you couldn't tell by the name of our farm, we love Fall. It is our favorite time of year.


If every season could be Fall (Autumn, to some people), I would be happy. It doesn't seem to last long enough! I'm thankful that God has provided such a display of colors as we see this time of year. 

This is the season that inspires me to bake. This year I, Courtney, the Vice President of Pumpkin Rose Farm, have learned that I'm quite sensitive to wheat, so this baking season will be partly an adventure in baking gluten-free foods.


This season is also my ideal time for hiking and horseback riding. I wish I could spend every crisp Fall day enjoying nature and the colors that the leaves are painted this time of year.

Sweaters! It's time for sweaters and scarves and hats and hot drinks. Aaaannndd....all things pumpkin!
Happy (almost) Fall, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment