This month I received a box from Jenn at tryingtoseetherealme.com. She did such a wonderful job picking things out that fit my "no gluten and no soy" request!
In my box were the following items:
- Trader Joe's Ginger Pear White Tea ..... Trader Joe's is one of my favorite stores, but I don't have one nearby, so I was completely thrilled to see the Trader Joe's items. This tea is delicous!
- Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk ..... I use this when I make smoothies!
- Trader Joe's Gluten Free Brownie Baking Mix ..... I haven't been able to make myself use this treasure yet..
- Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter ..... I love the Justin's Nut Butters and this is another treasure that I haven't been able to make myself consume yet..soon, though...
- Larabars! I love Larabars! There was Peanut Butter Cookie and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. These are two that I hadn't tried yet, but I did try the Peanut Butter Cookie and it seriously tasted like a peanut butter cookie!
Thanks, Jenn! I loved the box!
Want to try Foodie Penpals? Go to theleangreenbean.com and follow the instructions under the Foodie Penpals tab. You have to sign up by the 4th of each month in order to participate in that month's box. The spending limit is only $15, and you receive all kinds of wonderful things from all over the country!