Monday, September 30, 2013

Foodie Penpals Reveal Day

I was very excited to get to participate in Foodie Penpals again, since it's been a while.
This month, to celebrate two years of Foodie Penpals, Lindsay (of theleangreenbean.com) decided to do direct matching. This meant that the person I sent a box to was the same person that sent a box to me.

I got my box from Geneva in California, who happens to live near where I was born. Since I've done this FPP program, I've seen what a small world it is. :P

I told Geneva that I try not to eat gluten, and boy, did she deliver!

Here is the box as deconstructed by me.



  •  XO Baking Co Gluten-free banana bread
  • Danielle Market Crunchy pumpkin chips - I've had my eyes on these for a while so it was nice to actually get to try them. They are delicious, though not what I'd expected them to taste like.


  • Marin Food Specialties Gluten-free wildberry bars - these are great; kinda like fig newtons
  • Mama Mellace's Cinnamon roasted mixed nuts - I've been rationing these out because candied nuts are my FAVORITE!



  • Mary's Gone Crackers Gluten-free super seed crackers - delicious!
  • Cooksimple Punjabi curry with coconut and brown rice - This was delicious and smelled so good when it was cooking. Plus, it got me through several meals!


The contents of a pretty little bag: 
  • Three Go Raw Live flax bars
  •  Stretch Island Fruit Co. fruit leathers in: Abundant Apricot, Orchard Cherry, Autumn Apple, and  Ripened Raspberry
  • Panda soft licorice
  • Good Earth Tea bags - 3 Sweetly Twisted Black and Herbal, and 3 Cocoa Tango Black

This box was so wonderful and exciting! Thanks, Geneva, for doing such a wonderful job!

Interested in participating in Foodie Penpals? You must sign up by the 4th of each month by filling out the form on http://www.theleangreenbean.com/foodie-penpals/, and you can find the rules there as well.

Happy eating! It will be for me, at least. Ha ha ha





No comments:

Post a Comment